Thursday, December 6, 2012

Inflatable moonwalks and combos operators

Okay this post is a rant about how other inflatable rental companies do it. Not all just some. I just do not understand. Some will just call and cancel bookings like it's nothing. Others will deliver things that are just nasty and disgusting. And the best ones to me are the ones that do nothing with in the law. No insurance such as workers comp or general liability. No fire marshal inspections. Some no business license. It just blows my mind how these people sleep at night. I get calls sometimes from other operators asking if they can rent my insurance for an event at a park. Are you kidding? So please if you call me and ask why I cannot do a 50.00 rental. That is the answer. This inflatable rental moonwalk business is expensive to operate properly.
God bless,
Joe      

3 comments:

Milliscent Morgan said...

Actually this page really nice I know that it's perfect for party but it much better if there's a sample photo so it will look inviting.-bouncers for rent Newark-

Unknown said...

Good information on combo offers!
Money saving offer it is!
bulk cosmetic ingredients

Unknown said...

I love Inflatable moonwalks,Kids can enjoy a lot.Thank you for sharing.
Moonwalk rentals tampa

Post a Comment