Monday, August 6, 2012

A party for the grand daughter

Okay let me start by saying that parties are a lot of work. My wife decided to have a party for my grand daughter at the house. I think I need to read my own party rules or ideas. I failed miserably. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I waited until the day before to cut the grass and silly me did it at 1pm in the afternoon. Ouch!!!  I also suddenly decided I needed to pressure wash the hole back porch ceiling and ground, about 700 square feet. Then I had to put together a new barbecue pit. Okay that I just wanted. Well needless to say the party wore me out and I am glad we usually just have to show up. Again like I always say I do the easy part.
God bless.
Joe

P.S.- Okay i wanted to have it to.

3 comments:

AngelleB622 said...

I agree that parties are a lot of work, but you all make it easier. I rented a bounce house from About to Bounce for the first time last fall. You all were easy to get in touch with and very professional when at my home. My daughter is thrilled that a Disney 101 Dalmatians bounce house is on the website!

Milliscent Morgan said...

This is such a great post but supposedly I'm looking for a blogsite of party rentals in Oklahoma city.

Redine Inflatables said...

Good for you Joe! Our grand kids our pretty lucky having us party rental companies as grand parents! I went through a similar ordeal for my one year old grand daughter! Kids and smiles is what it is all about.
Judy
www.redlineinflatables.com

Post a Comment