Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry really busy. But I am back.

I am so sorry I have not posted in a while. I just have been busy with the family and a busy inflatable season that I was short some employees. I think we are caught up and promise I will post again. Well just to let everyone know we have some cool new equipment coming in this week. I will start with the one we get the most request for, Hello Kitty. We will now have it in a regular inflatable and a 5in1 bounce house. We also are going to have a extra large bounce house. It is a 16x20 bounce house that is for larger events. We also will be having a new Mickey Park toddler learning park. That is probably one of the nicest pieces I have seen. So see you next week and God Bless.
Joe    
$17.50 off any inflatable (Please post a comment on the blog and then call us to book and receive the discount code)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I rented an inflatable from your company last year for my daughter's 1st birthday party and everything went great! You all delivered the inflatable on time and picked it up in enough time for all of my party guest to enjoy it! I like how you all offer a variation of jumps and not just the same inflatables you see at every party. I was so pleased, I decided to rent from you this year for my daughter's 2nd birthday!

Connie said...

I used About to Bounce a little over a year ago and they were amazing. I'd had a really bad experience a couple of years before with a different company and everything bad about them was great with About to Bounce. They brought everything needed (I rented several blow ups and the old company made me provide my own tarps which cost $300), were set up on time, were clean. I can't complement them enough. Now, my older son is having a party and I'm using them again.

Unknown said...

Low turnkey rental home prices and low rental properties interest rates make this a great time to become an investor.

Post a Comment