Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras and bounce house rentals

Well this week was more about Mardi Gras then bounce house rentals. I do not remember a weekend in my 42 years that they stuffed so many parades into such a short period of time. The weather really created havoc on this very special 4 day weekend we call Mardi gras weekend.. You have to give the people that ride and attend the parades credit for never giving up. I was totally shocked over the fact Endymion still went on with the weather. And the biggest shock was how many people braved the elements to see the parade. I was still running around delivering bounce house rentals and trying to make sure we did not get delayed by parades and the traffic. A lot of people still rent them instead going to the parades.  They also like to introduce out of town family to the bounce house rental experience. They just are not as popular in other cities around the country. Well I know this was not the most exciting blog but I was also enjoying a little Mardi Gras. Have a great week.
Joe
   

No comments:

Post a Comment